Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

 
 WALT create stop go animation projects using a variety of media.

This video is a clap motion animation. clap motion is a animator where every time you move, add or take out a character or a piece you clap to take a picture. To make this video I have taken a picture every time I have added a piece.   
This in particular  video is about me making a Lego  pneumatic  arm (pneumatic is air or in this case pressurised air) I have made this arm for a digger which I have been building for the past few days. 
I really enjoy building Lego,  both types this is the Technic stuff but the other Lego I still enjoy and clap motion is a really cool animation site. 
If you like Lego try to make a clap motion.

2 comments:

  1. Great video Isaac. It clearly shows everything you have done. The written description also explains how to use clap motion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work Isaac!
    I think the clap motion animation really worked well in showcasing your lego building.
    What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete