Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Playing rugby league






                                                                                                                                       
Quality writing: Today with our teacher and the rugby teachers we did touch. It was on the court because the field was to muddy to play on. We have been doing rugby for the last term on Wednesdays, in the previous sessions we have done drills like passing and catching. We learnt to always keep your hands up ready to catch the ball and a bunch of other stuff. 

D.L.O. here are some photos of us playing 

Reflection To be honest I did not enjoy it very much, OK I did not like it one bit. But  the best part was being sub! 



1 comment:

  1. Hi there, my name is Connor and I am a student in room LH9 at Gisint School. I really like Gaming and football. It made me think of doing PE. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=9075142002810776088#allposts

    ReplyDelete