Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Gabriel merino (my art)


This is my art that we have been doing for the last term with my teacher.
 This how we did it:
we first found us some designs then did the whole thing in pencil then once we checked with teacher that was good to do it all over with a ball point pen and a vivid we did that then it was finished. 
That may not sound like a lot but it was and it seemed to take forever.
 There is no colour for a reason and that is because this a style.  

I thought it was fun because our teacher (usually)  read us a book, it kept us distracted or at least me because I don't rely like art. 







  

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, my name is hozana and I am a student in room lh9 at gisborne intermediate school. I like your piece of artwork.. It made me think of the cool artwork my brother does . have you thought about making some more effort and stuff. If you would like to see learning, my blog is https://gisinthozanap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there.
    My name is Ngaire, and I am a student in Lh09, at Gisborne Intermediate.
    I think you art is really cool, and I like the range of patterns you have used. I see that the pattern of the face, and neck is really detailed.
    Next time it would be cool if you used a bit more detail in your art.
    If you would like to see my learning, my blog is at http://makauringairek.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete