Pages

Monday, August 19, 2019

Life on mars



Life on mars
W.A.L.T decide the purpose for our writing.

Plan Intro (seeing planet) P1. lands onto mars P2. flag get rover P3. latch does come loose and both astronauts blank

Intro
You can see the red planet coming in, and the breathless moment of seeing the best possible image, of the whole planet with the plain blackness of space Filled with who knows what just filling the small round window that you can not see much out of. But it is still breathtaking. You can not wait to get on it and as it comes closer, more specific detail is now in view. The wonder of it all comes down to this moment when you can almost see the strange ground, that has not had man nor woman on it ever.

P 1.
The ground is gently coming closer, and you are just thinking of how is it going to be, and what is down there. As you think your thought is suddenly interrupted of the ground rapidly coming closer. You can feel the thrusters trying harder to slow down with the immense pressure of the small shuttle. You might think that the small thrusters will not slow it down but it did, quite a lot as it has to lift it to. The ground is just a hundred meters down then the hight reader kicks in. 90,80,70,60,50,40,30,20,15,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1, a small klunk from the shuttle as it gently touch the strange ground. I felt Nauseous and it appeared so did Jimmy and John. I guess it is because we will be the first men on mars.The first man stepped down (John) then the second and I was last off but that did not matter to me as I was one of three FIRST on, on, on mars!

P 2.
 As soon as we all got out we had to find a place to put the flag. We searched and found the perfect place, it was on a small ledge that was soft yet strong enough to clench on to the Amarican flag. We all had one hand on the flag then we lifted up the flag and pierced a whole in the ground. We could hear the team that was on earth cheering for us as the flag was in the ground. As it lay there just standing on mars. One of the coolest moments EVER! After we put the flag in we had a little mission even though that we just completed the mission. The other mission is to get our land rover down here it was all automatic we had to take of the latchis off. About 2 mins later one of the crew on board the main ship told us that the rover will be here in about 10 m ins so we went back to our shuttle and saw its path to land. It was going to land 10 meters away. Jimmy went outside to look and he said I found the rover and it as we watched its Vicious scorching red thrusters that would turn your hand instantly into ash. As Jimmy haluded his heavy suit away from the rover. The rover did a bit more of a clunk when it touched the ground.

 P 3.
John unlatched the rover and I started to get some special sample jars. John started swearing “the latch is stuck ?!” He yelled in the microphone. I went to go help and he was right, this was on real good, like car wheels in an ocean for year. It’s hammer time, I got the hammer and dragged the elephant suit over to the latch, BANG,BANG,BANG then finally the latch came loose . That was difficult I said in my head and John said my thoughts out loud. Right time to go get some samples. Jimmy and John got in the solar powered rover with the sample jars then they skidded off. I went over to the little shuttle and Johns screen came up I watched him for about 5 mins and then, blank. The screen just turned off and so did Jimmys but Jimmy's speaker was still on but it was a bit crackly but it was still on and I heard him say get, Far ,away, something, bad ,life, then silent. I contacted mission control and no signal something I closed the door and locked the air tight seal then I instantly contacted the main ship and they suggested that I leave mars so I started up the engines then saw a distinct blurry figure that was running towards me! Hopefully by the time the strange I don't know came close, I would be well away. I felt lift off and the strange thing was surprisingly fast I got my camera out and snapped a quick picture but it was blurry and I was to high up to take another one so it is still a myth not one that myth busters can solve and has not been reported to the world YET!

No comments:

Post a Comment